January 29, 2013

Black and White Wednesday {scattered}

These photos are a little scattered... last night, today, this afternoon. You know how it is. So last night, I passed by Joy's room only to see her reading while waiting for my mom to come in. I have always loved her sweet face after a bath, so I grabbed my camera and joined her. 

Today I was finished with all my tasks so I ventured outside to play around with my camera. We are expecting major storms tonight, so the world felt eerie and quiet.



When I was heading back inside, Joy decided to join me. We played a little game which resulted in some major giggles. 




Great day? I think so. Happy Wednesday!
In the Moment Project Alicia 
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Such amazing pictures!
    http://littlemisscupcakecutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just nominated you for the "Very Inspiring Blog Award" go over to my blog to check it out! http://littlemisscupcakecutie.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-very-inspiring-blog-award.html

      Delete
  2. Darling girl, and I love the mood the b/w gives to the outdoor shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a selection, I love all the black and white. The cute smiles, the amazing macros, and the scary sky! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Ruthie! These are AWESOME! I especially love the pictures of Joy after her bath. And the picture of the clouds is STUNNING! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, happy little girl. I LOVE the after bath photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note! Come back soon!