January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is one of the most important people in my life's birthday. My father. 
My father is the thread that holds our family together. His selfless love for us causes me to stand in awe. His patience in all of the situations when we miss curfew or choose the wrong boy to chase after, his gentleness to be able to comfort us in all situations, his wisdom he pours out not only through his words, but through his actions.  He is such an amazing father. I know that he is a gift, many girls don’t get to have a father like I do. When my friends and I sit and talk about their dream boys, I say my father. I want a man to love me like my father loves my mother. A man who loves Jesus more than anything. A man just like my father.
Dad- Thank you a million for everything you do for me. Your support for my photography leaves me speechless. I always know you got my back for anything. I hope one day I will be able to return all that you have given to me. I hope I never get 'too old' to hold your hand in public, sit in your lap, and call you daddy and even if I do, I know you will always be waiting for me to run back, with your arms open wide. I pray I will be able to fulfill your dream for us; to walk in Truth. I love you, dad. 
I hope these notes from the rest of us girls show a fraction of how much we love you. 

MayDad, I wouldn't be the girl I am today without your vision, leadership, and love.  You are the glue who holds our family together and you drive our family forward.  When someone says I look like you, act like you, forget things like you… I take it as the highest compliment.  Thank you for daily pouring into our family even when we roll our eyes and huff and puff.  Not only are you the greatest dad in the world, but also the best husband, friend, boss, and mentor.  I love you and happy birthday!


Annie: Words can not describe how much you mean to me. You have always been the most wonderful role model in my life. You are so humble and wise, and everyday you show me more and more what my heavenly father is like. Thank you eternally for what you have done for this family. I will always be your little girl. I love you daddy.

Mary Van: daddy, you are always there for me,will always care for me and you couldn't be a better father. I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you around all the time. You support my needs, wants, and will do anything for me. Your goofy side sends me in bursts of laughter, and every moment I have with you I want to last forever. I love you to the moon and back daddy! 

Joy: i love dad (Joy typed that all by herself) 

Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet ! Sounds like you girls are very blessed and so is your dad !

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO! Sweet, each one was written with so much care! Happy Birthday Mr. Montague!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet... You all are SUCH a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note! Come back soon!