February 16, 2013

Sunday Snapshot {sick baby and spring}

Yep. That has been the talk around here these days. A sick baby and maybe spring. First off, the sick baby. She was up all night (thank the Lord for mothers, right?) sick. She is much better today, laying low and playing on the iPad. Hoping it stays that way. 








Spring? Today I looked out the window and I saw buttercups. Buttercups? I love me some winter, but I am crazy for spring flowers. :) 




Happy Sunday! 
Ni Hao Yall

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. The last photo is SOOO pretty! Luv luv luv the light!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring! Beautiful photos!

    http://itwouldbegoodforthekids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your little one was sick last night. I hope she's feeling better soon. As for the tulips, I'm *so* jealous! All we have here is more snow with more on the way. (Boo hiss...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note! Come back soon!