December 6, 2013

and the Christmas obsession continues.

if you have been around here since last Christmas, you will know how much I truly adore Christmas. it's one of the greatest times of the year, who can't love it? so last weekend, we headed to the little Christmas tree lot to pick out a Christmas tree.
we picked the perfect 8 feet tall Christmas tree, took it home and decorated it. 
it now stands lit up with twinkling lights, shining brightly next to the glowing fire as it hangs heavily with home-made ornaments.
this is Christmas. 








Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I packed presents all night long last night :D

    http://elamaakuvina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love these!! Your pictures never cease to amaze me!!!!!!
    xoxo Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note! Come back soon!