January 11, 2014

Joy is 5.

Joy is 5. Wait what?! Joy is five?! When did my baby girl grow up to be so old? Seems like just yesterday she was struggling to finish her ABCs yet now she can add her numbers and read most of her sight words. She has grown up so fast into a little young lady who still refuses to give kisses or hugs, paints like pro and never fails to be the most caring and thoughtful girl that I have ever met. 
She inspires me.
I love you, Joy.  Love you more and I love you most.
putting on her crown before the birthday pictures 













Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. She is definitely emitting lots of joy ~ Great photo and she is a real cutie ~ carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she's having lots of fun! Happy birthday to the birthday girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is 5 already!! WOW! Love seeing her sweet smile & your photography has grown so much. This makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful and joyful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely! Happy 5th Birthday Miss Joy! Her smile is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your photography ans what a sweet sweet 5 year old. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They grow so fast. What a beauty she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so adorable, and you have such a charming blog.
    May I invite you to visit me here http://shesclassic.blogspot.com
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note! Come back soon!